3DMark for Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
3DMark for Windows 8.1 - A handy tool to check the performance of video cards. With the help of built-in tests, users can determine the capabilities of existing equipment under various loads. This will be useful before installing games and other software with high system requirements on the computer. Analysis with special settings allows you to determine the minimum and maximum level of fps, frequency and temperature of the processor.
The program supports a large number of models of graphics adapters from various manufacturers. For clarity, displays graphics with the results of popular devices. You can free download 3DMark official latest version for Windows 8.1 in English.
Technical information 3DMarkDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Futuremark
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop (Toshiba, HP, Asus, Samsung, Acer, Lenovo, Dell, MSI)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro, Enterprise, Single Language, Zver (build 9600), (32/64 bit), x86
- 3DMark new full version 2021