LinuxLive USB Creator for Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
LinuxLive USB Creator for Windows 8.1 - a small highly specialized program designed to work with removable media. Its main feature is the ability to create boot space for the Linux operating system. The application supports work with all types of flash cards.
In order to create a bootable USB flash drive, users need to download a system image. Then you need to connect the media, format it and run the utility functionality. Using the built-in formatting tool, you can change the type of system memory device - FAT32 or NTFS. You can free download LinuxLive USB Creator official latest version for Windows 8.1 in English.
Technical information LinuxLive USB CreatorDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Thibaut Lauziere
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop (Toshiba, HP, Asus, Samsung, Acer, Lenovo, Dell, MSI)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro, Enterprise, Single Language, Zver (build 9600), (32/64 bit), x86
- LinuxLive USB Creator new full version 2022