Rufus for Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
Rufus for Windows 8.1 - application to create a bootable drive. Performs formatting a flash drive, then an image of the operating system or program is written to it. Works with usb keys and memory cards.
The interface is represented by one small window. No pre-setting is needed, even an inexperienced user will be able to use the program. Automatically detects file system and storage media. The application is compact. You can free download Rufus official latest version for Windows 8.1 in English.
Technical information RufusDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Pete Batard/Akeo
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop (Toshiba, HP, Asus, Samsung, Acer, Lenovo, Dell, MSI)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro, Enterprise, Single Language, Zver (build 9600), (32/64 bit), x86
- Rufus new full version 2021