GPU-Z for Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
GPU-Z for Windows 8.1 - a utility that provides detailed information about the graphics card and indicators characterizing the operation of its processor.
The software supports NVIDIA cards. It is possible to use special tests that subject the controller to high loads. According to the test results, the user is provided with all important information. There is an option to create a BIOS. Installation of the program is not required (the installer is optional). Among the indicators that will demonstrate the application, there is the core frequency, fan speed, video memory settings. You can free download GPU-Z official latest version for Windows 8.1 in English.
Technical information GPU-ZDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: techPowerUp
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop (Toshiba, HP, Asus, Samsung, Acer, Lenovo, Dell, MSI)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro, Enterprise, Single Language, Zver (build 9600), (32/64 bit), x86
- GPU-Z new full version 2021