KiCad for Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
KiCad for Windows 8.1 - A unique application that can be useful to all radio amateurs and professional engineers. The main purpose of the program is the ability to create drawings of electronic circuits and printed circuit boards. The utility is equipped with a large set of elements, among which you can see capacitors, electronic chips and transitions.
Reports on created projects are displayed in a text editor. The Place tool allows you to view the correct fit of the board in accordance with the installation location. The program interface displays a set of tools and a visual 3D interpretation of the scheme. You can free download KiCad official latest version for Windows 8.1 in English.
Technical information KiCadDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Dick Hollenbeck
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop (Toshiba, HP, Asus, Samsung, Acer, Lenovo, Dell, MSI)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro, Enterprise, Single Language, Zver (build 9600), (32/64 bit), x86
- KiCad new full version 2021