QBasic for Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
QBasic for Windows 8.1 - development environment and compiler for Basic. It functions as an interpreter-compiler with a built-in intelligent editor.
The written code compiles the program into the original pseudocode, and then executes it. When debugging is completed, the executable EXE file is saved through another compiler from the development environment. More complex projects cannot be created - the simplest operations are performed in this IDE and it is required to write a program at once, since it is impossible to load the saved modules later. You can free download QBasic official latest version for Windows 8.1 in English.
Technical information QBasicDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Microsoft Corporation
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop (Toshiba, HP, Asus, Samsung, Acer, Lenovo, Dell, MSI)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro, Enterprise, Single Language, Zver (build 9600), (32/64 bit), x86
- QBasic new full version 2023