ActivePerl for Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
ActivePerl for Windows 8.1 - Perl development environment. The application uses open source code, allows you to highlight the input syntax, use the debugging module and compile CGI scripts.
The utility uses a number of plug-ins for the Internet Information Services and ActiveX engine, has an intuitive graphical interface and includes the ability to view online documentation on the programming language. The program supports any bitness of the operating system, contains the installation manager of plug-ins and extension packages, can be used as a win32 translator. You can free download ActivePerl official latest version for Windows 8.1 in English.
Technical information ActivePerlDOWNLOAD FREE
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: ActiveState Software Inc.
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop (Toshiba, HP, Asus, Samsung, Acer, Lenovo, Dell, MSI)
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro, Enterprise, Single Language, Zver (build 9600), (32/64 bit), x86
- ActivePerl new full version 2021